Registered user since Thu 17 Dec 2015
I am an Assistant Professor of Computer Science at the University of Chicago, part of the Programming Languages Research Group and the Chicago Quantum Exchange.
My main interest is in applying techniques from programming languages and formal verification to the domain of quantum computation. Some of my major projects include the QWIRE quantum circuit language (with Jennifer Paykin) and the VOQC verified optimizing compiler (with Kesha Hietala). I’m currently interested in verified optimization, error-correction, type systems, and programming abstractions for quantum computing.
- Session Chair of Session 3: Reliable quantum computing (part of PLanQC 2021)
- Extending Gottesman Types Beyond the Clifford Group
- Toward a Type-Theoretic Interpretation of Q# and Statically Enforcing the No-Cloning Theorem
- Committee Member in Organizing Committee within the PLanQC 2021-track
- Committee Member in Program Committee within the PLanQC 2021-track
- Expanding the VOQC Toolkit
View general profile